Five good reasons why Wise Counsel Home Inspections is the right choice for you!
There are several good home inspectors in this area. Wise Counsel, however, has taken a number of important steps, to put together a unique package dedicated to providing a thorough and objective evaluation of houses about to become homes.
1. A special emphasis on Customer Service.
We understand that buying or selling a home is something most folks only do a few times in a lifetime. It is personal and exciting...but also daunting. We realize that people in this position rely heavily on others, with more experience, for guidance and feedback about this important decision. We take that responsibility very seriously and place a special emphasis on making sure the informaion we provide is accurate, objective and timely, to allow you the best decision making opportunity possible.
2. A Pre-Inspection Agreement gives you full disclosure of what to expect.
– Before you spend one minute or one dime with a Wise Counsel inspector, this document provides you with a full understanding of what to expect in terms of cost, dates, standards, rating definitions and the purpose and scope of the inspection.
3. A thorough home inspection is only as good as its documentation.
– While most inspectors will give you a 10 to 15 page summary of their findings, Wise Counsel will provide you with a 32 page, user friendly, Home Inspection Report. Not only does this bound report serve as a guide for the inspector – it also provides you with a room by room, roof to sump pump analysis of the property under consideration.
4. An open invitation for communication between all parties regarding the inspection.
The world of residential real estate generally involves a buyer, a seller and one or more realtors. To keep the lines of communication open, and the process flowing, you have the option to have the findings of your Wise Counsel inspection made available to the other interested parties for their review. With your approval, a special card is left behind for the property owner with your Wise Counsel Inspector’s name and phone number. It encourages the owner to call with any questions regarding the inspection.
5. Your Wise Counsel Home Inspector
utilizes training and support materials from a nationally recognized, state licensed home inspector training school and is an associate member of ASHI – Certification from Kaplan Professional Schools signifies the completion of one of the most thorough training programs available in the profession. And as an associate member of ASHI, The American Society of Home Inspectors, your inspector adheres to the most rigorous technical requirements in effect today.